tisdag, mars 01, 2005

Pooh, Puh

I am translating a simple book involving that menace, Winnie the Pooh. I don't care much for the Christopher Robin tales, for the same reason I never could bring myself to consume a steady diet of I Love Lucy reruns. I get anxious over the predictibility of the quandries, although with Pooh the troubles are much more catatonic. To be fair, these stories are no less predictible than Bugs Bunny surviving rabbit season, but Bugs is not a hapless, witless, lucky survivor. The other two characters seem to thrive despite themselves.

Maybe that just hits too close to home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

I am translating a simple book involving that menace, Winnie the Pooh. I don't care much for the Christopher Robin tales, for the same reason I never could bring myself to cons

8:38 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home