måndag, december 19, 2005

Never a Player

I think I would be too afraid to play this game. Shadow of the Colossus. I know I would always die. I would get scared when the monster appears on the screen and instead of escaping through expert eye-hand coordination, I would pound the controller like an excited monkey. I don't know why I never really connected with games, but even back when Pac Man was hot, when the munchie guy got close, I lost my composure.

I thought Boing Boing might lead me to a chick gamer site, but further inspection raised suspicions that it was nothing more than stealth marketing for a software company. Joystiq looks like a legit site, just no instruction on handling fear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gothamimage said...

Cate, thanks for your generous comment.Means alot. Incidentally, there, if you scroll down to the Hitchens script, you'll not the revelance of video games.

Have to look at much else - about language here.

11:19 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home